- The first thing to look after, and certainly the most important for a site to make an audience, is the quality of the content. Internet users who have been captivated by the information you give them will not hesitate to talk about your site. On the other hand, search engines take into account the time spent by visitors on your site. Thus, by proposing an interesting content one generates at the same time of the prescription and a better indexation.
- To optimize its SEO, it is useful to include in its content keywords that can be searched by the Internet users that are the target of the site. The presence of key words representative of the activity of the site is essential to the good indexing by the search engines. However, it is counterproductive to enter series of keywords without tails or heads. Indeed, the indexing robots now spot these lists of words that were intended for them. On the other hand, it significantly undermines the editorial quality and invariably flee netizens in search of quality information.
- By content, we must also understand ergonomics and visual quality. To retain users and increase the number of page views, a site must be friendly and easy to use. As far as indexing is concerned, it is essential to give an explicit title to each page as well as to design a coherent tree.
more details you can find at w3c blog which is SEO agency from israel
- Directories: there is a large number of specialized directories on a theme or general practitioners. To be referenced in directories one can choose two strategies:
- Qualitative strategy: we scrupulously select the relevant directories in relation to the theme of the site to be referenced and their Page Rank (the Page Rank is the index of confidence attributed to a site by Google). This makes it possible to increase one's own Page Rank and to drain to its site an audience really interested by its contents. However, this will only offer a limited number of return links and visits.
- Quantitative strategy: we seek to be referenced by as many directories as possible. It can take a very long time to do it manually but robots exist although their effectiveness is limited. We will get a lot of back links and visits but poor quality and can lower your Page Rank.
- Since links are a very important factor in the positioning of a website, there are different techniques for obtaining links.
- Partnership Policy:
It's about making direct link exchange requests to webmasters from other sites. This has the effect of both directly redirecting visitors to your site and improving your indexing in search engines. In the same way as for the directories, and with the same effects, one will be able: to privilege the quality or the quantity of the requests for exchange of links. To maximize the chances that a request will be accepted, we will make sure to send the webmaster a courteous and well-argued request even if it will take a little more time. Creating partnerships between sites with close or complementary content can be daunting.
For example, a dietetic blog has a vested interest in partnering with sports blogs or organic food merchants. This creates a mini-network that redirects visitors' visits to nearby centers of interest.